Monday, June 28, 2010

Don't be shy, give it a try, buy the BIG ISSUE

It has been 6 weeks, so sadly Meghan & Taylor finished up their internships and went back to the USA. Meghan was really upset but her boss gave her two really nice bottles of whiskey to take home with her. It's gonna be lonely with out them. I moved into the room with Hayley because our new flatmate Rachel has come. She seems really nice and is working at the Vet school. Today I went into the office for a little while in the morning and then walked over to the Royal Blind School to do lunch covers. I am not gastro trained but I have had eating and drinking training so I was able to help out. I was able to meet more of the kids that are going to be attending the playscheme so that was a plus. No plans tonight, just taking it easy after the past crazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment